Bicycle stainless steel ball bearing advantages and corrosion resistance
Compared with ordinary bearings, bicycle stainless steel ball bearings not only have obvious advantages in material, but also have stricter control on precision in process and precision than ordinary bearings. Stainless steel bearings work stably during operation, with low noise, corrosion resistance and wide application. Stainless steel bearings can organize batch production, achieving high strength and high precision.
Advantages of bicycle stainless steel ball bearings
1. Excellent corrosion resistance of bicycle stainless steel ball bearings: Stainless steel bearings are not easy to rust and have strong corrosion resistance during operation.
2. Washable: Stainless steel bearings can be washed down without the need to re-lubricate to prevent rusting.
3. Can run on liquid: due to the materials used, we can run bearings and housings in liquids
4. Slow depletion: AISI 316 stainless steel, no oil or grease protection. Therefore, if the speed and load are low, there is no need to lubricate.
5. Hygiene: Stainless steel is naturally clean and non-corrosive.
6. High heat resistance: Stainless steel bearings are fitted with high temperature polymer cages or cages that are not in a complete complementary structure and can operate at higher temperatures ranging from 180°F to 1000°F.